Help to buy a new home
If you are looking to buy a home then we have a number of new developments across south east Wales.
Find out more about our properties in each of these areas:
If you are looking to get on the property ladder but think it is a bit out of reach, then you may want to consider our shared equity scheme.
What is our shared equity scheme?
It is a scheme designed to make home ownership more affordable for people who can access a mortgage but are struggling to buy a home.
How does it work?
You buy the property with the help of an interest-free, equity stake loan funded by us. Our loans are typically 30%-50% of the market value. You do not pay any rent or make loan repayments; the loan is repaid when you choose to sell. The property is 100% yours, our loan is registered with the Land Registry, alongside your mortgage.
Who can apply?
To be approved for a homebuy loan you should:
- Have funds for a mortgage deposit, survey, legal fees & stamp duty; circa £8,000;
- Provide a mortgage promise for your purchase contribution;
- Not currently own a home;
- Demonstrate that you cannot buy a suitable home without our loan;
- Not be in arrears with current financial commitments.
Call us on 01495 745 910 to join the homebuy register relevant to the area in which you are looking to buy.