How we are doing
We have recently been assessed by Welsh Government’s Regulation team. The assessment highlighted some excellent achievements since our last inspection. You can read the report (English PDF / Welsh PDF).
We want our residents to receive the best level of service possible, and this page gives us the chance to show how well we are performing. We are going to be asking you how we are doing and reporting the results on this page.
We've published a summary of our Self-Evaluation for 2015–16 (PDF) which you can view. As a Housing Association in Wales Melin has to meet standards set by Welsh Government. These standards are split into two groups. We have spoken to staff and our Residents’ Panel to identify how we are doing.
Results from our latest Satisfaction of Tenants and Residents (STAR) are displayed below:
See our results from 2015 in this PDF.
There are also a number documents that show how we are performing. The feedback we obtain guides us on how to improve our service. If you have any further questions on our performance or comments on how we can improve then email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Welsh Government Regulatory Opinion English PDF / Welsh PDF
- Melin Self-evaluation 2015-16
- Equality Promise 2014 English PDF / Welsh PDF
- Melin Homes Financial Viability Judgement 2014 English PDF / Welsh PDF
- Welsh Government Financial Viability Judgement 2013 English PDF / Welsh PDF
- Housing Association Regulatory Assessment (HARA) 2013 English PDF / Welsh PDF