How we are doing
We've published a summary of our Self-Evaluation for 2016–17 (PDF). As a Housing Association in Wales, Melin has to meet standards set by Welsh Government. These standards are split into two groups. We have spoken to staff and our Residents’ Panel to identify how we are doing.
Satisfaction of Tenants and Residents (STAR)
Results from our latest Satisfaction of Tenants and Residents (STAR) are displayed below:
There are also a number documents that show how we are performing. The feedback we obtain guides us on how to improve our service. If you have any further questions on our performance or comments on how we can improve then email email@example.com.
- Melin Self-evaluation 2016-17
- Welsh Government Regulatory Opinion English PDF / Welsh PDF
- Melin Self-evaluation 2015-16
- Equality Promise 2014 English PDF / Welsh PDF
- Melin Homes Financial Viability Judgement 2014 English PDF / Welsh PDF
- Welsh Government Financial Viability Judgement 2013 English PDF / Welsh PDF
- Housing Association Regulatory Assessment (HARA) 2013 English PDF / Welsh PDF