Your Melin Account
Written by Marcus
2nd December, 2016
We have a simple and easy way to request a repair and make a rent payment – with your Melin account online. It could not be easier…
All you need to do is register on the Resident Portal. It only takes a minute; just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Follow the link to the Resident Portal on this website
- Type in your tenancy reference and email address to register
- Start managing your tenancy online.
Your tenancy reference can be found on your tenancy agreement. If you can’t find your tenancy reference, please contact us on 01495 745910.
Your online account is also a handy window into all aspects of your tenancy, from repairs made and requested on your home to up to date info on your rent account.
Here’s what you can do through your account as soon as you have registered:
- View details of your tenancy
- View and print your rent statement
- Pay your rent
- View your repairs history
- Request a repair
- Change your contact details.
Sign up now and start taking advantage of the benefits and services available to you online.