Calling all businesses in Monmouthshire and Newport!
Are you looking for a way to expand your business on a budget? Would you like to hire more staff who are eager to work and ready to learn at no cost to yourself? Then we need you!
Melin Works is looking for businesses in Newport and Monmouthshire who would be interested in working with us to deliver the Jobs Growth Wales programme.
The Jobs Growth Wales programme gives young people aged 16 to 24 the opportunity to undertake six months work in local businesses. The scheme gives participants the chance to gain qualifications and work experience, which will improve their chances of finding paid employment.
Melin is working in partnership with the Wales Council for Voluntary Action (WCVA) and the Welsh Government to deliver these new job opportunities.
How can a Jobs Growth Wales employee benefit your business?
• 26 weeks salary costs paid
• You chose your staff through an interview process
• Full support for you and the trainee
• Opportunity to grow your business at no cost to yourself
• Support to suit the needs of your business
• The chance to help local young people