During this time we’re all having to stay indoors as much as possible, and it’s easy for some of our residents, friends, and neighbours to feel more lonely than usual. Where it’s safe and possible, and with physical distancing, it’s good to let others know you’re there for them, either with a phone call, or a few words that let those around you know that you care.We’ve created some kindness postcards, if you’d like to download and print at home. You can write a message on the back and give them to your family, or post through the door of a neighbour, or whatever you'd like to do with them.
How to print the postcards
- Each set contains two postcards that fit to one A4 sheet, click on any set you like
- You can print a set – make sure you print front and back if you want the lines on the back of the postcard to write on
- Cut the printed sheet in half and write your message on the back
How to send a postcard as an email
- Right click on the postcard below and select Save link as… to save it to your computer
- When you write an email, just attach the PDF and write your message in the email
Help spread a little cheer.