Melin’s Code of Respect
- Our staff and contractors are expected to treat all residents with courtesy at all times. Please be polite in return.
- When requesting a service please be prepared to give as much information as you can and answer questions honestly. The more accurate information we have the more easily and promptly we can deal with your requests.
- We will always explain what we are able to do in response to your requests and where we cannot act and why. Please be prepared to listen.
- Please do not use abusive language when dealing with our staff or contractors.
- We will not accept threats or violence against any member of staff or contractors. We will take action if such incidents occur.
- We have a duty to maintain our properties. Please treat them with respect. We will act against anyone who wilfully causes damage.
- Both you and your neighbours have a right to peaceful enjoyment of your homes. Be mindful that your behaviour affects others and treat your neighbours as you expect to be treated yourself.
- If you are having problems please let us know before the problem gets worse.
- Please let us know if your circumstances change so that we can continue to meet your needs.
- Please keep appointments with contractors and staff. If, for any reason, you have to cancel please let us know with as much notice as possible.
- We want to help. Please keep us informed if your contact details change and respond if you know we are trying to contact you.
You can also report anti-social behaviour by completing our online form.