Update January 2022

Our repairs service is back up and running. However we do have a large number of outstanding repairs as a result of the pandemic, staff shortages and material delays.

Please be patient with our teams, they are doing everything they can.

You can help us by making sure you wait at home for your appointment.

If you need to rearrange an appointment you have with us please contact us as soon as possible. We completely understand that there are genuine reasons why customers cannot keep appointments, all we ask is that you let us know ahead of time so that we can give the appointment to another customer who needs it.

Report a repair

If things do go wrong just let us know. There are a few ways to report a repair.

  • Log in to your account on the site.
  • By email:
  • By phone: Call us on 01495 745910 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
  • By text: Send us a text including your house number, post code and a brief description of the problem to 07860 027935
  • Out of hours, emergency only: 01495 325333 (You will be charged for any call out which is not a true emergency)
  • You can also send us a message via Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp (+447830365910)

Report gas leaks immediately to Transco on 0800 111999.

Types of repairs

Emergency: An emergency repair is a problem that is likely to cause danger to health or serious damage to your home, eg flooding, electrical failure or full central heating break down in severe weather (October to March).We will make it safe the same day, and carry out any further work during normal working hours.

Routine:  A routine repair is something that is not likely to cause any damage to your home or effect your health, eg blocked gutters or kitchen repairs. We will complete routine repairs within 28 days.