We are now only providing a very basic maintenance service. The services which are still being provided are:
- Fire alarm testing
- Gas servicing – please let us know if you are self-isolating. We will rearrange your appointment for a later time.
- Works in empty properties
- Works that our outside and can be safely carried out by one person working alone
- Emergency repairs, including:
- Water leaks from the domestic plumbing system where the flow of water cannot be controlled
- Gas leaks or suspected gas leaks
- Suspected carbon monoxide
- Severe water penetration, causing the home to flood
- Water leaks penetrating electric sockets and light fittings
- Serious electrical faults
- Complete light failure in shared areas
- Insecure ground floor, outside doors or locks
- Breakdown of heating where you have no other form of heating
- Blocked or leaking drains or sinks in flat blocks, where there is a risk of flooding
- No useable toilet due to a fault or blockage.
Report a repair
If things do go wrong just let us know. There are a few ways to report a repair.
- Log in to your account on the site.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: Call us on 01495 745910 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- By text: Send us a text including your house number, post code and a brief description of the problem to 07860 027935
- Out of hours, emergency only: 01495 325333 (You will be charged for any call out which is not a true emergency)
- You can also send us a message via Facebook or Twitter.
Report gas leaks immediately to Transco on 0800 111999.
Types of repairs
Emergency: An emergency repair is a problem that is likely to cause danger to health or serious damage to your home, eg flooding, electrical failure or full central heating break down in severe weather (October to March).We will make it safe the same day, and carry out any further work during normal working hours.
Urgent: An urgent repair would be something like a leaking toilet or a lack of hot water. We will complete urgent repairs within seven calendar days.
Routine: A routine repair is something that is not likely to cause any damage to your home or effect your health, eg blocked gutters or kitchen repairs. We will complete routine repairs within 28 days.