Back to Your home


An illustration of two cups of tea

If you want to take on a lodger

If you are thinking of having a lodger, please get in touch with us as we will need to give you permission, and will talk to you before we can give this. We consider each request for a lodger on its own merits.

You may find these pages helpful

Trouble paying your rent?

If you are struggling to pay your rent, find out how we can help. We can help you to manage your rent and work with you to come up with a way forward if you are struggling to pay.

Find out more

Council Tax

If you are unsure about whether you should be paying Council Tax or be in receipt of a reduction, find out how to get more information from your local authority.

Find out more