Cookie Policy This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Privacy Page

Back to Maintenance and repairs

Damage to your home

If someone else has damaged your property

If you have been broken into, or there has been criminal damage to your property, we will attend to make the property safe. Each case is looked at individually and it will depend on the circumstances whether this would be rechargeable.

Just give a call on 01495 745910 and we can talk you through it. For further information on what to do if you have been broken into please see our information on break ins.

If you have damaged your own property

If you have accidentally damaged your property yourself, it is best to get in touch with us – please be aware that any accidental or intentional damage to your property could result in your being charged for the repair.

You may find these pages helpful