Back to Your home

Insuring your belongings

An illustration of a sofa

What we recommend

While building insurance is already set up for your home, we recommend that you take out cover to safeguard your possessions.

There are lots of companies who offer contents insurance, you could compare prices on a price comparison website. We don’t recommend any insurance companies but some companies offer specialist Tenant Contents Insurance like Thistle’s My Home Insurance.

The form below can be used to request a call back from My Home home contents insurance provided by Thistle Tenant Risks, Melin’s preferred insurance provider for home contents. Completed forms will be sent directly to My Home and all enquiries regarding their services should be made directly to them.

Melin can only refer residents to My Home but cannot specifically recommend their products or the products of any other financial services company. Residents are advised to compare quotes for home contents insurance or to make use of an independent financial advisor if they want independent advice on which insurance options are best for them.

On completion of this form, your data will be handled by Thistle Tenant Risks and you can see a copy of their Privacy Policy on their website.

Referral form

The information you provide on this form will be used for Melin to make a referral for a call back to discuss the scheme. By submitting your information on this form you are giving us permission to pass it on to Thistle Tenant Risks.

You may find these pages useful