Antisocial behaviour (ASB) at sheltered schemes
What is ASB?
ASB is a term that describe a range of behaviours that can affect and upset other people. This can be things like abusive, threatening or violent behaviour; criminal acts, loud music, racial harassment, drug-dealing, vandalism, graffiti or dumping rubbish.
We can sometimes offer an independent and impartial mediation service to help resolve neighbour disputes between homeowners.
Over and above this, we will not intervene in neighbour disputes between homeowners.
However, if a dispute is affecting other people, we may consider taking action against all the parties involved in the dispute.
Other useful contacts
Here are some other useful contacts that you may find you need:
- Police non-emergency number: 101
- All Wales Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 80 10 800
For social services and environmental health (including noise), contact your relevant local authority:
- Monmouthshire County Council: 01633 644644
- Torfaen County Borough Council: 01495 762200
- Newport City Council: 01633 656656
- Blaenau Gwent Council: 01495 311556
- Powys County Council: 01597 826000
If your concerns are more serious and immediate, we advise you to call the police and/or emergency services.