Times are tough and lack of money can be the cause of stress for many of us. Because we understand that managing money can be hard, we have a dedicated team of accredited Money Advisors, who are here to help you make every pound count. This service is available to every Melin resident.
Our accredited Money Advisors will:
- Give first class money advice on how to manage your home finances.
- Be on hand with basic advice about budgeting your money;
- Help with grant Applications for essential household goods such as furniture and electrical goods and help with paying your bills.
- Offer a free confidential advice service from accredited Money Advisors;
- A free benefit health check;
- Impartial free face to face advice and specialist debt advice
- Assistance with tribunals or appeals
- Free energy advice that could help you save money on your bills;
- Specialist benefits advice on things like Universal Credit and the Benefit Cap;
- Assistance with tribunals or appeals;
- Help to open a bank or savings account
- Help to get a food parcel.
- We will support you from the start of your tenancy by offering you specialist money advice
For more advice tailored for you, email our Money Advice team or call us in confidence on 01495 745910.
Also in this section:
More information about Universal Credit, who's elegible, how to apply, and more.
We offer a variety of payment methods to suit you. Find out more in this section.
Here you can keep up-to-date with the changes in state benefits and how they may affect you.
There are a number of agencies we can put you in touch with who can help with other financial queries.