Do you know someone who needs help from our digital inclusion team?
Written by Marcus
19th December, 2017
● Allow you to fully access the benefits you are entitled to, such as Universal Credit;
● Save you money by comparing prices on energy, insurance or shopping;
● Help you learn, with a whole world of information at your fingertips;
● Stay in touch with friends near and far as well as keep up to date with what’s happening in your local community;
● Allow you to order your shopping online and have it delivered to your door, tax your car or even book a doctor’s appointment.
We are committed to making sure every resident has the chance to be connected to the internet.
Do you know someone who is struggling to get online?
Then speak to our Digital Inclusion team. They can help you get online, give impartial advice on affordable broadband, devices and deals to make it as easy as possible. Once set up they can help with setting up an email, online shopping and banking and other ways to access services online.
Sound good? We can help. Give our Digital Inclusion Officer Louise Kingdon a call on 01495 745910 or send her an email firstname.lastname@example.org