Don’t bury your head in the sand, talk to us – We Don’t Bite
Did you know we have a dedicated team of accredited Money Advisors, who are here to help you make every pound count? The team have saved over £1.5m for residents in the last 18 months and this service is available to every Melin resident.
Written by Marcus—
25 May, 2016
- Give first class money advice on how to manage your home finances.
- Be on hand with basic advice about budgeting your money;
- Help with grant Applications for essential household goods such as furniture and electrical goods and help with paying your bills.
- Offer a free confidential advice service from accredited Money Advisors;
- A free benefit health check;
- Impartial free face to face advice and specialist debt advice
- Assistance with tribunals or appeals
- Free energy advice that could help you save money on your bills;
- Specialist benefits advice on things like Universal Credit and the Benefit Cap;
- Assistance with tribunals or appeals;
- Help to open a bank or savings account
- Help to get a food parcel.
We will support you from the start of your tenancy by offering you specialist money advice.
For more advice tailored for you, email our Money Advice team or call us in confidence on 01495 745910.
Don’t bury your head in the sand if you have money troubles – talk to us, we don’t bite.