Jump on Board
We’re recruiting for new members to join our talented and friendly Board. If you’re passionate about people and thriving communities this is the opportunity for you.
We’re really interested in people who have one or more of the following skills:
- A passion for housing, whether you’re a tenant or just have an interest in the housing sector
- Asset management experience
- Customer service skills
- Digital skills
- Innovation and creativity
- An opinion, and the drive to make a difference
Why should I apply?
- A great way to make a difference
- An opportunity to make new friends and business contacts
- A chance to share your skills and gain new ones
- From January 2019 the position will attract a salary
- It won’t take over your life, in fact we have six formal meetings a year, and four learning sessions lasting approximately two hours each.
How do I apply:
Please download our Recruitment Pack, it contains all the information you need to make an application. Have a good look at the responsibilities and person specification to make sure you understand the role and commitment you need to make. Then download and fill in the Board Application Form (there's quite a lot to fill in, so make sure you save your form as you go along).
PDFs can be filled in using Adobe Acrobat which is free to download at the Adobe website.
If you experience any problems with the application form please email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please make sure you:
- Complete the application form in full
- Provide an up-to-date CV which shows your full career history
Please submit an application by 5pm Monday 26th November 2018.
Interviews will take place on Monday 10th and Tuesday 11th December.
The successful candidates will start in January 2019