Jump on Board
We’re recruiting for new members to join our talented and friendly Board. If you’re passionate about people and thriving communities this is the opportunity for you.
We’re really interested in people who have:
- An accountancy qualification and financial acumen
- An opinion, and the drive to make a difference
Why should I apply?
- A great way to make a difference
- An opportunity to make new friends and business contacts
- A chance to share your skills and gain new ones
- The position will attract a salary
- It won’t take over your life, in fact we have six formal meetings a year, and four learning sessions lasting approximately two hours each.
How do I apply:
Please download our Recruitment Pack, it contains all the information you need to make an application. Have a good look at the responsibilities and person specification to make sure you understand the role and commitment you need to make. Then download and fill in the Board Application Form (there's quite a lot to fill in, so make sure you save your form as you go along).
PDFs can be filled in using Adobe Acrobat which is free to download at the Adobe website.
If you experience any problems with the application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you:
- Complete the application form in full
- Provide an up-to-date CV which shows your full career history
- Complete the Equality & Diversity Form