Written by Fiona
20th October, 2017
Want to move to a different Town?
Need to downsize?
Then HomeSwapper could be the answer you’re looking for. It is the largest national mutual exchange service for residents to swap homes locally and nationally!
It’s simple to use you can download the free mobile app or visit the HomeSwapper website
Some tips to help you get the best out of HomeSwapper
- Draw up a list of ‘must haves’ and ‘would likes’ for your new home. This way, you will not be swayed by décor/furniture.
- Use the additional text box on your advert to let others know what you are looking for, as well as what you are offering. This can speed up the process.
- Check your account regularly
- Use social media, Facebook and Twitter always have the latest up-to-date HomeSwapper information.
- Make sure your rent account is up-to-date. Arrears could lead to your landlord refusing or delaying your move.
- Make sure you have closed your account once you have swapped, to avoid receiving further alerts and messages from HomeSwapper and other users.