We’re here for you
Written by Valentino
13th May, 2020
In the six weeks of lockdown we have helped thousands of our residents.
- We have carried out carried out 1,260 emergency repairs.
- We have made £774,493 financial gains for residents.
- Called over 1,800 vulnerable residents to check on their welfare and helped them accordingly.
We're still here to help you:
- with money, energy and employment advice;
- to carry out emergency repairs;
- with some ground's maintenance work;
- stay safe – our Community Safety Team continues to work with you and the police;
- make sure you home is safe – electrical and gas safety checks continue;
- get all the help and support you need to sustain your tenancies and stay well.
One of our residents told us: ”While carrying out emergency repairs your service was amazing. I am happy to be a Melin resident.”
We've also been:
- celebrating acts of kindness with our Lockdown Legends;
- delivering hand-written postcards;
- making creative use of technology;
- creating community art projects;
- supporting partners in local authorities and the Health Board.
Another resident told us: “The help and support I’ve received has been first class. Thanks for everything you are doing.”
If we can help you contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01495 745910.