We’re here for you
In the six weeks of lockdown we've been helping lots of our residents in different ways. During these times we're still on hand to help with emergency repairs, check on our vulnerable residents, and offer financial advice. Find out how…
Written by Valentino—
13 May, 2020
In the six weeks of lockdown we have helped thousands of our residents.
- We have carried out carried out 1,260 emergency repairs.
- We have made £774,493 financial gains for residents.
- Called over 1,800 vulnerable residents to check on their welfare and helped them accordingly.
We're still here to help you:
- with money, energy and employment advice;
- to carry out emergency repairs;
- with some ground's maintenance work;
- stay safe – our Community Safety Team continues to work with you and the police;
- make sure you home is safe – electrical and gas safety checks continue;
- get all the help and support you need to sustain your tenancies and stay well.
One of our residents told us: ”While carrying out emergency repairs your service was amazing. I am happy to be a Melin resident.”
We've also been:
- celebrating acts of kindness with our Lockdown Legends;
- delivering hand-written postcards;
- making creative use of technology;
- creating community art projects;
- supporting partners in local authorities and the Health Board.
Another resident told us: “The help and support I’ve received has been first class. Thanks for everything you are doing.”
If we can help you contact us by email email@example.com or by phone on 01495 745910.