All that glitters is gold
We’ve just been re-awarded our Gold and Platinum Corporate Health Standard from the Welsh Government. The Corporate Health Standard is part of the Welsh Governments ‘Healthy Working Wales’ programme and is the national mark of quality for health and well-being in the workplace. It is presented in bronze, silver, gold and platinum categories to public, private and third sector organisations implementing practices to promote the health and well-being of their employees. Only 15 organisations have achieved the Platinum award in Wales, and we’re thrilled to be one of them.
Written by Fiona—
04 Jun, 2018
Assessors spent two days interviewing staff saying; “the passion for health and well-being across the organisation and the communities we serve was clear to see.”
Feedback provided highlighted areas the assessors were the most impressed with;
- The culture of Health & Wellbeing is seamles,
- Senior staff & our Board have strong commitment,
- The branding of ‘Zest’ is the best they have ever seen,
- Staff engagement is fantastic, especially with staff who are not based in the office,
- We’ve done incredibly well to keep everything fresh and alive over the last six years since our original accreditation,
- They want to bottle what we have!
Our Chief Executive, Paula Kennedy said: “The hard work of our staff has paid off once again. By creating a positive, safe, and healthy environment for our staff we have increased staff morale, reduced turnover and demonstrated our corporate responsibility to the wider society. Happier, healthier employees make for happier customers.”