Heating Problem Checklist
Written by Marcus
17th October, 2017
All we ask before calling is to check certain things including:
• If you have a pre-pay meter, check you have credit.
• If you have recently topped up a pre-pay meter, whether you have restarted the meter so the credit will appear.
If neither of these things solve the issue:
• Check the pressure on the boiler, which should be between 1 and 2.
• If it isn’t between 1 and 2, we can provide you with a guide on how to re-pressure your boiler.
• If it isn’t a pressure issue, reset the boiler and see if it provides you with a fault code.