Money and energy saving tips
We've put together a poster full of great tips on how to save money and energy at home!
Ysgrifennwyd gan Katie—
12 Chwef, 2018
We've put together a poster full of great tips on how to save money and energy at home, you can download the pdf here.
If you'd like to recieve a printed version of this poster email us at email@example.com
You can read the text with clickable links from the back of the poster below.
How to compare gas and electricity tariffs
Ofgem (The Office of Gas and Electricity Markets) regulates the companies who run the gas and electricity networks. They have approved a number of online comparison sites that are a good place to look when comparing energy tarrifs and suppliers.
As Quotezone - www.quotezone.co.uk
The Energy Shop - www.theenergyshop.com
Runpath - www.runpathdigital.com/gas-electricity
Simply Switch - www.simplyswitch.com
My Utility Genius - www.myutilitygenius.co.uk
Energylinx - www.energylinx.co.uk
Unravel It - www.unravelit.com
Money Supermarket - www.moneysupermarket.com
Energy Helpline - www.energyhelpline.com
uSwitch - www.uswitch.com
Switch Gas and Electric - www.switchgasandelectric.com
Looking for more information? Here's some useful contacts...
- The Energy Saving Trust can help you work out the best energy saving measures for your house. You can call them on 0800 512 012 or visit the website at www.energysavingtrust.co.uk
- Nest offers free, impartial advice and support to help you reduce your energy bills. You can call them on 0800 808 2244 or visit www.nestwales.org.uk
- Citizens Advice provides free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities. You can call 03444 77 20 20 or visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk/wales
- The Money Advice Service offers free impartial advice. You can call them on 0800 138 7777 or visit the website at www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk
- National debtline has more than 40 factsheets and guides giving debt advice and information. You can call 0808 808 4000 or visit www.nationaldebtline.org
- Turn 2 us is a national charity that helps people in financial hardship gain access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and support services. You can call them on 0808 802 2000 or visit www.turn2us.org.uk
- Recycle for Wales can help you recycle at home, find out how at www.recycleforwales.org.uk
- Green Choices is about making choices to protect our environment. They provide simple information on green alternatives that can make a lasting difference www.greenchoices.org
- Keep Wales Tidy has initiatives that focus on protecting the environment and preserving the natural landscape for current and future generations. www.keepwalestidy.org
- Dwr Cymru Welsh Water have tips and advice on saving water. Visit their website www.dwrcymru.com to find out more
- Smart Energy GB is the national rollout for smart meters. Find out more on their website www.smartenergygb.org